Painted Garden


Its a busy time for me at the moment, work wise and I've not been up to Mamaroneck for a couple of weeks. So no gardening updates to report . I did however remember that I took some photographs at the Provincetown Museum of Art of a gardening themed exhibiton they had. I was delighted to see the watercolor detailed above of Rhododendrons by Constance Black. A couple of years ago I had taken a series of watercolor classes at the Provincetown Museum School. The artist teaching that summer school session- Constance Black. I do intend to work on some botanical themed pieces soon to feature on this site so this is a memo to myself to get going on that. Tomorrow I go to the Union Square market to see what I can find to do a last mintute planting of my kitchen window garden (its never to late for herbs right?) and on Thurs I'll go up to Mamaroneck to see if there are tomatoes to be had.
Recently:

All Posts: