Potted Notes


I just uploaded an album of photos in OGMedia called Potted. This is to put into one place some great ideas that I've seen for potted plants - the photos were taken at Wave Hill and BBG. I'm going to be both repotting some house plants soon and also adding some pots around the vegetable beds in Mamaroneck as the recent renovation has created a direct view of these beds. So some inspiration is called for. In the picture above, I particularly like the varied assortment of shape and color- and it's all foliage. I also like the pairing of the right pot with certain plants- love the shallower pots with the Bromeliads. There's also this great mood with the ferns and the shadows they cast on the tiled floor- like a tropical courtyard.




+ OGMedia:Potted

+ OccasionalOasis:Vegetal Chair
Recently:

All Posts: