Spring Line


I zipped on and off the High Line yesterday since I was in that part of town to see what was happening, racing through it as I had to catch a train. Two things caught my eye, pink tulips just because they were pretty and the daffodils above. According to the High Line plant list they are Narcissus Hawera and they now join the vintage Van Sion on my extremely short list of daffodils I would actually choose to grow. The Van Sion makes the list because of its unusual green color and dense double texture, this narcissus would be because of its adorable daintiness. Tiny pretty flowers on tiny clumps naturalizing easily in clumps of grass. They were also the perfect scale for the somewhat limited space of the high line.




+ OccasionalOasis: Passage for Two


Recently:

All Posts: